Please make a selection. Further information about the consequences of your selection are provided in the data protection section and the legal information.
Please make a selection to proceed.
You have to make a cookie selection to proceed. An explanation of the different options and their consequences is provided below.
Accept all cookies:
We will use Google Analytics to collect statistical visitor data and to improve the page. We will also use the Facebook Pixel to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
Accept necessary cookies only:
We will not use Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel, however, cookies by Oxid will be placed on your computer to enable the ordering process.
You are here:
Create an impressive rock structure
with great visual depth.
Using the example of Trigon 190
• JUWEL Background Cliff Light
• JUWEL Filtercover Cliff Light
• JUWEL Conexo
• White Sand
• Seiryu Stone
• Anubias barteri var. nana
• Anubias barteri var. caladiifolia
• Pseudotropheus zebra
• Yellows Labidochromis
Read here about the first steps you need to take to prepare your aquarium for planting.
- Setting up the aquarium correctly
- Mounting the back panel and filter cover
- Spreading out the ground material
Find out here what you need to take into account when adding plants to your aquarium, and how to set up your aquarium based on the set-up example.
- Planting advice
- Plants used
- Filling the aquarium
Read here how to correctly put your aquarium’s technical components into operation.
- Putting the filter into operation
- Connecting electrical devices
- Installing the light unit