You are here:
Create an impressive rock structure
with great visual depth.
Using the example of Trigon 190
• JUWEL Background Cliff Light
• JUWEL Filtercover Cliff Light
• JUWEL Conexo
• White Sand
• Seiryu Stone
• Anubias barteri var. nana
• Anubias barteri var. caladiifolia
• Pseudotropheus zebra
• Yellows Labidochromis
Read here about the first steps you need to take to prepare your aquarium for planting.
- Setting up the aquarium correctly
- Mounting the back panel and filter cover
- Spreading out the ground material
Find out here what you need to take into account when adding plants to your aquarium, and how to set up your aquarium based on the set-up example.
- Planting advice
- Plants used
- Filling the aquarium
Read here how to correctly put your aquarium’s technical components into operation.
- Putting the filter into operation
- Connecting electrical devices
- Installing the light unit