You are here:
Create a natural aquarium set-up
to get started quickly and easily.
Using the example of Primo 60
• JUWEL Poster 1 S
• JUWEL PosterFix
• Black Soil
• Black Island Lava
• Anubias barteri var. nana
• Bacopa ‚Compact‘
• Microsorum pteropus ‚Windelov‘
• Poecilia reticulata
• Caridina multidentata
Read here about the first steps you need to take to prepare your aquarium for planting.
- Setting up the aquarium correctly
- Mounting the back panel and filter cover
- Spreading out the ground material
Find out here what you need to take into account when adding plants to your aquarium, and how to set up your aquarium based on the set-up example.
- Planting advice
- Plants used
- Filling the aquarium
Read here how to correctly put your aquarium’s technical components into operation.
- Putting the filter into operation
- Connecting electrical devices
- Installing the light unit