1. Assemble the cabinet if necessary.
2. Set up your aquarium according to the instructions for use.
3. Assemble the Bioflow One inside filter in accordance with the enclosed instructions and secure it in the aquarium with the enclosed suction cups.
4. Apply JUWEL PosterFix with a cloth to the back of the aquarium and press the desired motif on to the glass. Remove excess poster material with a sharp cutter knife. The poster may be fixed to the back of your aquarium with the help of a spatula using stroking movements so that the poster adheres to the rear of the aquarium as well as possible.
5. Spread the substrate around the bottom of your aquarium to cover it, e.g. using a brush. Black Soil was used in our example.